Thursday 25 March 2010

Woo hoo its here !

I had a lovely surprise today -while I was out at my craft group my new work desk arrived and my lovely hubby put it together for me so it was waiting for me when I got home. This is my very first  workspace and probably the last time it will ever look like this. I can't wait till tomorrow when I can start organising all my stuff on and around it -I feel the need for more storage coming on and I wonder how much gentle persuading hubby dearest will need to put some shelves up for me. See it starts at one desk and already I'm planning my take over bid of the whole office mwa hahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. onwards upwards and outwards! thats my motto! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link for backgrounds Jude! easy peasy lemon squeezy! xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hmm I never know what to write here -This will be a work in progress :)